We understand that buying boots on the internet can be difficult, as you never know if they will fit. We are happy to exchange your boots for a different size or provide a refund if you are not happy with them for any reason.
All we ask is that they are returned in 'as new condition' within 30 days of receipt. For Christmas presents, we do extend this and they can be returned by January 15th.
How Do I Return Them?
- If you need to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product you would like to return, your order number and name.
- We will reply to you within 48 hours with a Return Merchandise Authorisation form and a mailing label via email.
- Print the Return Merchandise Authorisation form and Mailing label
- Securely pack the items in a box and put the Return Merchandise Authorisation form inside.
- Affix the mailing label squarely onto the address side of the parcel, covering up any previous delivery address and barcode without overlapping any adjacent side.
- Affix the appropriate amount of postage.
- Ship package from your nearest post office or shipping company of your choice.
- Once these are received and approved in 'as new condition', we will refund you for your order.
We cannot unfortunately do direct exchange of sizes, you will need to return the boots for a refund, and then place a new order on our website.
We would love to do this, but most companies that offer this absorb the costs in other areas – for example putting up the price of their products. We don’t want to do that, so decided to keep things as transparent as possible by letting you know from the offset that it’s our policy to charge for returns.
If in the unlikely event that you receive faulty goods, please email email@example.com for authorisation BEFORE returning any goods