Our boots are specifically designed for wider calves and feet and are generously sized.
Measure your Calf:
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor in front of you.
- Take a tape measure and wrap it around the widest part of your calf, taking care not to leave a gap.
Check your Foot Width
- Remember that you often wear thick socks with rain boots so it is useful to have wider ones
- Using a soft tape measure, measure the width (in inches) across your foot at the widest point, usually where your toe joints meet your foot (see diagram). Then identify your foot width size from the below
US Shoe Size
| B (Med)
||D (Wide)||EE (X-Wide)
|6||3 5/16"||3 11/16"||4 1/16"|
|7||3 7/16"||3 13/16"||4 3/16"|
|8||3 9/16"||3 15/16"||4 5/16"|
|9||3 11/16"||4 1/16"||4 7/16"|
|10||3 3/4"||4 3/16"||4 9/16"|
|11||3 15/16"||4 5/16"||4 11/16"|
Check Foot Length/Size
- Finally measure the distance from the back of your heel to the end of your longest toe (in inches). Remember to measure the length of both of your feet! Most people have feet of different sizes and the length of your longest foot should determine your shoe size.
- We typically allow approx 1/2" to 3/4" for 'wiggle room' in rain boots and to allow for thick socks, and find that for the vast majority of people, you should take your normal shoe size in Jileon rain boots - make sure you add this extra length to your foot when comparing to our sizes.
|US Shoe Size||Foot Length (Inches)|
Choosing the correct Jileon Boots
The below chart should then give you an idea of which boots to choose and links you directly to the right pages
|Extra Wide Foot Width (EE - X-Wide)||
Wide Foot Width (D)
Calves above 20 inches
|Extra Wide Calf||None available - only in extra wide foot|
Calves between 18 to 20in
|Extra Wide Rear Gusset or Extra Wide Calf||Spotty Wide Calf Boot
Calves between 16 to 18in
|Wide Fit Rain Boots||Spotty Wide Calf Boot
Any Calf Size
|Half Height or Ankle Boots||Half Height or Ankle Boots|
We have a wide range of styles and sizes catering for wide calves and wide feet, so take a look under the relevant section, as we are confident that we have a pair that will fit you. Before buying, please take a look at the size charts for each boot style (under Size Guide link), and if you need any further advice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT order a shoe size bigger, and if you are in between sizes, we would recommend going down rather than up. This should mean your new boots will fit perfectly and you should even have space for our cosy rain boot liners for colder days.